A three-day training is organised in Shenzhen, China between 15 and 17 April 2022. It is directed to the potential PE Award Assessors/ Judges and Applicants who would like to understand and be able to apply the IPMA Project Excellence Model. In addition, much attention is paid to the assessment process itself, including interviewing and reporting skills. Active PE Award Assessors are required to participate in this training at least every five years.
- You will take part in a training session to get to know the IPMA Project Excellence Model in order to be prepared to assess projects when you are appointed as a PE Award Assessor for Large- and Mega-Sized Projects (written application based assessment and a project site visit) or a Judge for Medium/ Small – Sized Projects (written application based assessment).
- You will practice how to apply the Project Excellence Model and how to objectively assess the project management of a project that is entered into the awards process.
- You will get detailed insights into the working of a project team that applies for the IPMA Global Project Excellence Award. For example during the on-site visit when applied methods, plans, procedures, results, successful areas and lessons learnt are discussed with project team members and important stakeholders.
- You will have the opportunity to discuss and exchange views with experienced international colleagues during the training.
- You will practice and develop the skills required to be able to carry out an unbiased assessment of the project management of a project.
- You will learn how to assess the excellence of the project management; define strong points and areas for improvement. These skills will be useful for your organisation and perhaps for your customers too.
Successful participation in the training gives you the possibility to qualify as:
In order to register, please fill the Application Form.
In addition, we are organising a training in Amsterdam, the Netherlands from 18 to 20 March. The registration form is available at the following link.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org